SecureCloud+ is committed to operating continuously to this standard and we will maintain the necessary quality standards consistent with our customers’ requirements. SecureCloud+ will provide a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
We will ensure that we:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources while at work including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable
- Adhere to required legislation in the disposal of waste, for example, use a registered WEEE agent in the disposal of electrical goods such as computers, screens etc.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products where possible
Communicate our environmental commitment to customers, partners and suppliers and encourage them to support it
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.