Project Quicksilver and Tigershark
Posted in: Case Studies
Situational awareness and decision support for Operations needs information to be shared with the right people in real-time. The fragmented and complex data that is accumulating and growing exponentially cannot be easily exploited or effectively shared using current nor planned IT systems.
To deliver more Intelligence and its derivatives to a greater number of authorised consumers more quickly, using the same resources and at a lower cost.
- Effective decision making by Commanders is both time and mission critical
- Information on disparate networks makes it difficult for geographically dispersed users to collaborate and share fused Intelligence
- Legacy Information systems are siloed by security boundaries
- Traditional large enterprise IT programmes impede both innovation and agile delivery
The existing Intelligence capability must exploit its information assets. This will enable early and accurate decision making in a fast-moving operational environment.
- Commanders need to quickly and easily visualise information at different government security classifications within a single Intelligence environment
- Users from multiple geographical locations and multiple networks need to participate, contribute and absorb information in real-time
- Mounting volumes of open-source and other data need to be processed into usable information that can derive fused, actionable Intelligence
The Networked Collaboration Service (NCS) from SecureCloud+ enables the real-time sharing of multi-sourced fused Intelligence of known (trusted) and open (untrusted) formats to be processed, visualised and disseminated in real-time.
The blending of information and people across dispersed groups to review, research, monitor, discover and analyse enables Intelligence based decisions to be made quickly and effectively. Existing investments in legacy and future information systems are protected and the integrity of the secure networks is maintained.
Information is the lifeblood of operations. It is vital that Intelligence is shared, accessed and acted upon in real-time.
- Decision making is aided by fusing multiple sources of information in a structured and harmonised way
- Fused Intelligence from multiple networks can be shared, managed and subsequently briefed downwards
- The service is accredited across different security classifications including to TOP SECRET
- Interoperability with other departments, units and deployed systems reduces cost and increases productivity
- Exploitation of information assets enables effective distribution of Intelligence as part of an Activity Based Intelligence process
The NCS has increased productivity by nearly 85%. The easy to use, cost effective solution allows critical information to be quickly shared in a highly secure complex operational environment both locally and remotely.
SecureCloud+ has a record of delivering innovative secure end-to-end managed services where quality is integral, the service is fit for purpose and represents value for money.
To find out more about this or other projects, please contact us.