SecureCloud+ Limited is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our website visitors. This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that is collected by us from you whilst visiting the site.
Collecting your Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information may include traffic data, location data and other communication data.
– Information that you provide to us when requesting information using the contact form on our website.
– Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
– To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
– To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
Disclosing Your Information
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law
– To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Storing Your Personal Data
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. The sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Links
Access to Your Information In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Data protection registration
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Our data protection registration number is ZA068109.