Managed Mobile Information Service
SecureCloud+ hosted a webinar at the UKCloudX Virtual Summit on Secure Home Working, for more information visit this page.
MMIS at OFFICIAL with a handling caveat of SENSITIVE provides secure access through user-specific workspaces to applications, data and corporate email across secure government networks or via the Internet. Using mobile devices such as a smartphone, tablet or laptop, users can access Corporate IT systems from anywhere at anytime.
- Provides dual-persona, application defined and securely connected workspaces
- Service is compatible with IOS, Android or Windows operating systems
- Identity-based device policy for access to various enterprise level networks
- Secure local and remote encrypted content management
- Suite of office automation tools and a managed application catalogue
- Secure authentication via biometric one-touch single sign on
- Single application containerisation for non-workspace user groups where appropriate
- Securely managed via Mobile Device Management (MDM) and SIEM
- Accredited to BIL3 and connection to RLI, PSN, N3, GCF
- Secure connect via voice/video/collaboration tools, mobile-to-mobile, mobile-to-landline
- Fully managed service removes the demand on internal IT resources
- Highly scalable to meet changing user demands
- Increases productivity enabling access to secure applications/information when mobile
- Accelerated user competency and reduction in training
- Use of everyday technologies and familiar products
- Regular updates without interruption to service
- Use of personal devices to access approved applications and content
- Service available worldwide
- Reduces risk by securing data at rest and in transit.
- Worldwide logistics, support and end-to-end service management
Want to find out more about MMIS?